2011. március 28., hétfő

The purpose

I thought I would start this blog to share my experiences in the Netherlands - because that's where I live right now. I am originally from Hungary, grown up there, went to school there, so my life belongs there - in a way because since the fall of 2009 I am living the easy-going life of the Dutchies.
So this blog is made to show you and give you some info about the Netherlands, the school I study at and some other experiences. And so you get an idea how it is to live in Dutch style :))

So some words about myself: 
I'm 21, live in Holland, Friesland, Leeuwarden for a year and a half now. In the first year I was working as a cleaner (still do), just to get to know the culture, the language and everything around here coz I don't think it's handy if I start the school right away, and turns out meanwhile that I hate living here. I really don't like starting something and then break it. But since I really love this country, I decided to stay. 
Right now I study at Stenden University, International Business and Management Studies (IBMS). I'm gonna write some more info about this as well later on.
I used to play volleyball, back in Hungary but I stopped when I moved here. I really miss it and I'm hoping I can do it again next semester.
Right now I speak Hungarian, English, Dutch, used to speak German (working on being able to speak it again) and can understand some Friesian. But Italian is still on my list to go.
Well, I guess that's all enough about me, the other info will be more useful hopefully. 

2 megjegyzés:

  1. I like your idea to create a blog about you, my dear friend. The best part is that it is written in English! Thanks! kiss

    VálaszTörlés
  2. lájkolom a bejegyzésed és köszi!! puszii

    VálaszTörlés