2011. március 29., kedd

Exams

Haha, today I had my first exam of this modul, managerial skills - well guys, I must say it was pretty easy if you attended all classes, the only problem was that the questions were pretty subjective to answer. I had my own opinion which leadership style I would use e.g. but it's either right or not.... We'll see.

But as for the exams, they are pretty easy if you study a bit for them. It's not like in Hungary at all. I dont go all crazy during the exam periods. You just have to attend all classes and maybe, read the book and done. Btw, we have a lot of multiple-choice questions and some open questions. So if you are a lucky kind, then you are gonna make it anyway. If you can talk, then you can write stuff to the open questions and there you pass the exam. I find it pretty funny since I studied in Hungary, I hear my friends how they are feeling while studying, it's not normal either. Though here you dont get the chance to cheat at all. We sit alone at one desk, no place where you could hide your book or papers.
In addition, we have the exams this week and next week we are gonna have the week off!! Cant wait :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése